Chantalle Couba is an executive-level advisor with over 20 years of experience serving clients in the financial services and healthcare verticals. Her strategy, risk management, and human capital expertise add value to companies and organizations seeking growth, expansion, and forward movement.
Providing diverse and evidence-based solutions for complex and sophisticated problems and issues is in her skillset. She assists companies and organizations in navigating strategically in today’s evolving business environment.
During the course of her career, she has been involved in a multitude of operational due diligence projects and played essential roles in risk management activities.
Below an overview of her selected active investing experience that provides insight into the variety, depth and breadth of her experience.
*Please note, publicly disclosed deals are named. Closely held deals are listed in blinded format.
- Vonvendi — royalty interest — member of due diligence team
- Midatech — supportive care phama sales platform — member of due diligence team
- Cell phone lease acquirer — member of ongoing investment management team and add-on investment reviewer
- Fiber optic cable provider — due diligence team member (passed)
- Electric, wind and solar power provider in the Caribbean and Latin America — member of ongoing investment management team and add-on investment reviewer
- Liquid Natural Gas development project — due diligence team member (passed)
- “Water Desalination project in the Caribbean — due diligence team member (passed)
- Private forest holdings in Panama and United States — member of ongoing investment management team
- Commercial soybean and corn aggregator and shipper — member of ongoing investment management team and divestiture
- Formation of Life Settlements portfolio, AUM $500M — member of ongoing investment management team